- Customers will receive a full refund if notice of cancellation has been received a minimum of 3 days before the booked activity.
- Customers can postpone booking to a later date, if notice of cancellation has been received the day before the booked activity.
- If Coronavirus COVID-19 is the cause of cancellation with less than 3 days notice, then you can postpone a booking to a later date. Doing so will incur no fees and we will honor any discounts already applied.
- Should it be necessary for Nichol End Marine to cancel a booking due to lake conditions, extreme weather, lockdown/government advice, or other unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will be given. Please note we do not postpone or cancel based on an advance weather forecast, as these are often inaccurate – a decision is normally made first thing in the morning on the day of hire.
- Depending on our risk assessments on the day, we may offer an alternative activity or shorter duration. You are under no obligation to accept these alternatives, and if the new activity is cheaper a partial refund will be given.
- Clients’ funds for activities are held in a separate clients account until 3 days before the booked activity.
To request a refund or alternative session or a gift card or if you have any other queries please use the form below. Please include your booking reference to make it easy to find your booking.